Level 2 is the 3rd level of the Backrooms.
Survival Difficulty: Class 3
Low Entity Count
Level 2 consists of long, dim concrete maintenance hallways with steam pipes lining the walls and ceilings. Doors are rarely found, housing metal shelves, and ventilation ducts. The pipes cause the heat in Level 2 to reach immense temperatures, reportedly reaching 200 Fahrenheit and higher, boiling any Wanderer alive.
Level 2 is far more dangerous than Level 1, due to the hazards above and sheer number of entities inhabiting the level. If you come into contact with a creature in this level, it is advised that you should run immediately, as they are incredibly hostile and will kill off most victims. This level is claustrophobic due to the concrete hallways being tight. Due to the dangerous entities and risks, little is known about this level.
Colonies and Outposts
There are 5 known colonies and outposts in Level 2.
- Population is estimated to be 20~ members. (7 deceased)
- Leader is known as "Austin".
- Friendly and available for trade.
- First group to discover Insanities.
Canazone Trade Operations
- Have an outpost on this level.
- Friendly and are known to trade, but they are extremely armed
- Got around 22 guards.
Soviet: Base 03
- (This group is likely to be abandoned due to constant entity attacks.)
- Population of 40~ members (37 deceased by entities)
- Normally friendly, and open for trading.
The Backroom Colonists
- Around 50 members.
- Armed, but still friendly and open for trading.
- Restored due to it being abandoned due to entity attacks.
Oasis Raya of the OFSEB
Accommodates, supplies, and recruits wanderers. Based on Level 2.
Population: 2,000 (Mostly soldiers)
Supplies: Dependent on supply chains
Willing to Trade: No (But willing to supply travelers passing through)
This outpost has many anti-entity precautions.
Entrances and Exits
One of the two the only known way to enter Level 2 is via a stairwell in Level 1.
In Level 1 there is a unlocked door that will lead to here
There are 4 known ways of leaving Level 2.